Belladonna or Deadly Nightshade, is a plant belonging to the family of Solanaceae. It is native to Europe, North Africa and Western Asia. In Homeopathy
- Symptoms come on quickly and to the extreme
- Always associated with hot, red skin, flushed face, shining eyes and excited mental state.
- Mentally – over emotional, critical and complaining, can’t handle least bit of upset.
- Head: Headache is throbbing. Head feels full, hot. Sinus headache. Constant moaning. Worse in forehead, temples and right side.
- Face: Red, hot, swollen, shiny, but dry.
- Ears: Earache pain is throbbing, beating.
- Mouth: Mouth is dry. Throbbing pain in teeth. Grinds teeth. Tongue looks like a strawberry.
- Respiratory: Short, dry, tickling cough. Worse at night.
Better from:sitting up, or standing hard pressure
Worse from: sensitive to touch, movement, noise, bright light, lying down in the afternoon